Request to Stay at Ronald McDonald House at Boston Harbor.
To submit a request to stay at the Ronald McDonald House at Boston Harbor, you must meet the following criteria:
- Patient must be 21 years old or younger.
- Family must reside 40 miles or more away from the House.
- Treatment must be able to be confirmed by social worker at the hospital.
- Patient must have a minimum of 3 appointments and be staying in Boston a minimum of 3 nights.
- Housing will be provided for a maximum of 90 nights as long as the patient continues to meet eligibility criteria.
If you meet all of our requirements, click here to fill out the form. Please note, requests to stay will not be accepted more than 30 days prior to your arrival in Boston. Someone from our Family Services Team will review your application and contact you as soon as they are able. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours after submitting your application, please contact our office at 617-398-6458 or send an email to email@example.com.